Assistant in Health Promotion Department at MASARYK UNIVERSITY
Assistant to the Department of Health Promotion for teaching in the field of study Physical and Sports Education, Physical Fitness and Applied Kinesiology
Department: Department of Health Promotion – Faculty of Sports Studies
Deadline: August 27, 2022
Start date: September 2022
Type of employment: part time
Working area: Physical education and sport | Education and schooling
The Dean of MU’s Faculty of Athletic Studies announces a selection procedure for the position of Teaching Assistant in the area of study Physical Education and Sport, Fitness and Applied Kinesiology for the Department of Health Promotion
Masaryk University is the largest university in Moravia and the second largest employer in the South Moravian region. The Faculty of Sports Studies at MU is one of the smallest faculties in progressive development. Its mission is to contribute to a physically active and healthy life for all age and performance groups of the population and to the development of knowledge in the field of sport and physical activity. The faculty is located in a modern university campus in Brno-Bohunice.
The department’s main areas of interest include public health as well as the health of elite athletes. The Department also operates a non-state medical facility, the Physiotherapy Outpatient Clinic.
- Teaching Courses in Neurophysiology and Neuropathology, Conditioning in Health and Disease, Conditioning of Specific Groups, Applied Kinesiology, Applied Physiotherapy,
- Supervision and opposition of bachelor’s and master’s theses,
- Scientific and editorial activities,
- Participation in project activities.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field,
- Excellent knowledge of the Czech language (written and spoken),
- Active knowledge of the English language,
- Active attitude, initiative and willingness to pursue studies.
- Part-time (20h/week),
- Stability and prestige of Masaryk University,
- Benefits – 8 weeks vacation, pension contribution, meal allowance, professional and language training, sports activities,
- Flexible working hours,
- friendly team,
- Workplace Brno, Bohunice University Campus,
- From September 2022.
How to register:
Send your application before August 27, 2022 via e-application (see www.muni.cz). After successful submission of your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation of acceptance by e-mail.
Your application should include:
- Professional CV (summary of previous professional experiences, scientific, professional and publishing activities),
- Cover letter,
- Copies of proof of qualifications.
Additional information can be found on the websites of Masaryk University or the Faculty of Sports Studies. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
In justified cases, the advertiser may extend, suspend or cancel the selection procedure.