[2022-2028] Population Health Management Market Size to
Pune, India, 10 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The world Population Health Management Market Size is expected to reach USD 91.43 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 19.9% during the forecast period. According to the report, published by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “Population Health Management Market Industry Size, Share, and Analysis, By Component (Software & Services), By Platform (Cloud-Based and Premises), By End User (Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026”, the market size was USD 21.40 billion in 2018.
Need to improve clinical and financial outcomes for patients to drive demand for health informatics. The increase in technological advancements in the field of health informatics coupled with an increase in the demand for population health management
Get a sample PDF brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/population-health-management-market-100626
Market Growth Factors:
- The overall cost of providing health care has increased dramatically over the past few decades. Factors such as rising health insurance premiums, growing demand for quality healthcare services, growing number of elderly people, and increasing incidence of chronic diseases are driving the demand for healthcare services across the world.
- The growing shift from fee-for-service (FFS) to value-based payment (VBP) in healthcare will have a positive impact on the growth of the population health management market during the forecast period.
- Developed regions are effortlessly adopting population health management. The developed health infrastructure facilitates the adoption of these technologies. These investments lead to more automation technologies in the healthcare industry.
Click here for the short and long term impact of COVID-19 on this market.
Please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/population-health-management-market-100626
Market segmentation :
Based on components, the population health management market has been segmented into software and services. In 2020, the software segment accounted for the largest market share.
On the basis of end user, the population health management market is segmented into healthcare providers, healthcare payers and other end users.
Population health management solutions reach end users via on-premises and/or cloud delivery modes. The on-premises solutions segment accounted for the largest market share of 62.5% in 2020
- Historical years: 2016-2018
- Base year: 2019
- Forecast period: 2020-2027
Quick Buy – Population Health Management Market Research report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/100626
Advanced healthcare infrastructure to support growth in North America
The North America population health management market generated revenue of USD 13.84 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow rapidly over the forecast period due to advanced healthcare infrastructure and increased adoption of health informatics. The presence of major market players and their products in the region will drive growth in North America. Growing awareness of the patient population in population health management and home care will drive growth in North America.
The report lists the leading companies in the market-
- Cerner Company
- Allscripts Healthcare, LLC
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- GE Healthcare (General Electric Company)
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Koninklijke Philips NV
Request customization of this report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/population-health-management-market-100626
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers expert business analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We adapt innovative solutions to our customers, helping them to meet the challenges specific to their activities. Our goal is to give our clients holistic market intelligence, providing granular insight into the market they operate in.
United States: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
E-mail: [email protected]